Wednesday, August 30, 2006

UFOs

When I first pulled this one out of the washer I thought "screwed this one up good" and I flung it in the dryer with the rest of the laundry. I have a unique laundry system here. I'll run it through the washer and the dryer but that's were my involvement usually ends, so we have baskets and baskets of laundry all over the upstairs (at least). It's a good day when 5 out of 6 of those baskets are full of Clean things and a cat. This was in one of them and now it's up on the design wall making demands. It's going to need something special, something cohesive and for now I'm just pondering it.

3 comments:

Karoda said...

This is a very demanding design...it will be very interesting to see how you use it. The red is really red. Which dye(s) did you use to obtain it?

Joanne S said...

Looks like two cats. I like it.

Joyce said...

The brown areas remind me of bears for some reason. It could be nice. Can't wait to see what you dowith it.