Wednesday, August 01, 2007

the Tasty Filler

It's not that Art is not getting done. Well...lots of F'arting" around still trying to stow and sort all the stuff but I keep interrupting the flow of work with more postcards. I'm down to five or six pieces of Pellon which I thoughtfully pre-cut to 4"x6" some time ago. Enough of that. You Shoe-Is-tas ought to know that Sketchers is having a 50% off + free shipping sale for a few more days. These are on their way to me right now. I just hope these Biker Blooms are this cute in size 10!

2 comments:

Debra said...

God, those are cute! I own one pair of Sketchers.. they are quite nice, but I really need a good arch support in them to wear them very long.

God those are CUTE!!

No more shoes until I'm ready for fall, but...

God THOSE ARE CUTE!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Sketchers sale. I just ordered some.