Saturday, October 18, 2008

thinking ahead

I'm mentally packing some art to take with me on an upcoming trip. The blocks will be backgrounds for a new piece that will have some very different appliqued things along the lines of the recent sketches. The little bundles are in for a dye experiment this evening. I'm tired of coming home exhausted, feeding like a pig and then going to sleep. Unused to working for a living, I have been putting in very long days and console myself with the knowledge that my schedule won't be like this when I get back from NY. Tonight, some music, some wine and some Arting around.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Just be thankful you don't have to take your work home!
I love these rolled up bits just as theyae. I thought at first itwas some bleached bone installation.