Saturday, July 11, 2009

Moon Chasing.

When I left the office last night I realized that I have been spending too much time looking down. Putting one foot in front of the other and just barely getting there.

I need to go someplace (else) and stare into a brook or up into some trees for a while and see what else is putting one foot in front of the other trying to get by.

There was a great big leopard frog sitting on the doorstep of the office the other evening. He was working the bugs that were flocking to the lamp post. He gave me a disgusted look and scooted away when I stepped outside. Smart and handsome fellow he was. Of course my camera was at home. These are pictures taken in traffic. I really was watching the road.

2 comments:

Cate Rose said...

Great pictures, Deb. Very inspiring. It's amazing, isn't it, that anything and everything can be inspiration for art!

mzjohansen said...

NICE ole moon you captured!