Friday, April 16, 2010

starting a thing

Now that I think about it, everyone should have a cusspot. To save threads in for bird nests, dimes, earrings, whatever. They are all different, some dyed, some not, some stiffened with medium, some still soft. None of them much bigger than an egg.

If you send me a little padded envelope with your address and  enough postage on it  for a return trip, I get one off to you. They might as well live at your house too. the studio is infested with them.

email me for address & info




I'm also starting to put together "My Picks" - little groupings of cloth that I might choose myself to start a small slow cloth - pieces that get along nicely. The first two are posted at
Random Acts of Dyeness

1 comment:

jude said...

ha! i keep my life savings in mine....