Wednesday, May 19, 2010

back to the machine


Now that my sewing table is uncovered...
Nah, that's not why I decide to go back to machine stitching. This piece threw up the "STOP STITCHING" sign very early. Twice I did some hand work only to pick it all out. But it was still wanting and machine work seem to be the ticket, not to mention getting things done pdq.






While I was rooting around looking for a new needle for the machine I came across this little beaded bag that I made years ago back in some obsessive compulsive frenzy.  Just about I-phone size but it must weigh half a pound!

3 comments:

Cathie said...

Can you say, "to die for??" This little beaded number is gorgeous and ready for a night out on the town OR I would even carry it with a pair of nice jeans and a white or black top. Stunning!

Altoon Sultan said...

Wow, I love the bag! Here's to obsessive compulsive art making.

arlee said...

nothing like the sitting of machine against the walking of the hand stitch, always a great combo for depths