Saturday, May 14, 2011

grey morning








"GreyGrid" is a perfect reflection of my mood this morning.

The weather is the same, dim, uncertain, vaguely threatening - generally unhappy. I was treated to a Braves game at Turner Field last night on Fireworks Friday Night! Coming off a come-from-behind win the night before we were hopeful of a high spirited game but a combination of friday the 13th nonsense plays and bad calls conspired for a loss for the home team. We stayed for the fireworks anyway but the video I so dumbly shot sidewise didn't even come out and today all my bones are complaining bitterly about all that marching around on concrete. Next time rollerskates?

This piece is permanently attached to an 11x14 canvas with matte acrylic gel.

3 comments:

Karoda said...

Gray is my favorite neutral...and you done very well by it! I don't follow Baseball but wishing you future reasons to cheer!

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Beautiful. :-)

Peggy said...

Deb, love this. Did you dye all the cloth yourself?