Thursday, September 29, 2011

MCD update

 I'm a little sad this morning now that the Atlanta Braves have gone down in flames and our baseball season is over.

I had agita for thirteen innings last night and losing the pennant bid that way was a bitter pill. I will miss baseball.



This is a little element that will go in the center back of my MCD shirt. Zoom in on the picture so you can examine this freaky little drink server closely. It was stitched onto a tiny little rectangular cocktail napkin. Each of the six of them wound up a different color.








I kept a feather for myself.

4 comments:

Diana Angus said...

I like the dragonfly, too.

arlee said...

love those little purple bunpants :)

deanna7trees said...

i always enjoy the way you put your cloth together. you create such happy pieces.

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

is that little dude strange or
what?????
i love it when coming across what
appears at first glance to be
very "correct" linens and on second look present a real sense
of humor. can you Imagine somebody dressed like this bringing you a glass of wine?????
eeee.
LOVE what you have done with this!!!