Thursday, March 08, 2012

naptime

We are exhausted.
I've been fighting with a cold since Saturday (that remedy failed me)  and it was a good thing I did not have to work yesterday. After filming the drawing I spent the rest of the day feeling like Jabba the Hutt looks. Today, a little better but needing a nap now. Solar flares, full moon and a perfect spring day....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzzz....

I went to the grocery store yesterday and stood in front of the cold remedies like a drooling dolt for five minutes unable to settle on any boxed  promises and then walked out empty handed. Today, a snootfull of VicksVaporub and hot tea per my sister. Earl Grey with a dash of lime & grenadine. 

5 comments:

Cheryl Razmus said...

We drooled over the pretty pile of cloth that arrived in today's post. The husband was curious, but didn't quite "get" it (especially the buttoned blouse). The resident kitty hasn't found it yet (too busy sleeping in the lovely sunny window.) Thanks for the new project(s) inspiration!

krex said...

sleep and fluids, sleep and fluids,repeat until brain no longer feels like it's full of cotton .

Wishing you well soon to enjoy this early spring .

Jeannie said...

I hope you feel better soon. I am glad to see that your assistant is there keeping you company. B&B Sidecar always makes me feel better! I have done the glazed over staring at cold remedies at the store too. You want to believe the claims, but know better. ;( Rest and relax. xo

Judy Martin said...

Sending a hug. Get better soon.
x

liniecat said...

It never fails to amaze me how cats can blend in seamlessly wherever they select to lay!

Like thats why we pay shed loads for fabric of course...to make our sleeping cats more comfortable...right?!
Of course right lolol