Sunday, April 01, 2012

seachange




Remember the magic sewing chair my husband found for my birthday?  I haven't been able to sit in it for a very long time.

Since I started working from home, I shuffled things around in the studio rather haphazardly sacrificing one half of the shortest wall to accommodate my day job computer set-up.Hateful but necessary.

The chair became a catch-all and was buried but worst of all, right next to it was a large basket of nasty tax papers sending out bad vibes like a box of radioactive snakes.

The rest of the papers are now boxed up and going to the tax pro in a few minutes. The chair is free and waiting for my return.










Maybe I'll catch a spring training game this afternoon and stitch on this one a bit. Whomever sent me those beautiful little indigo moons, please remind me so I can thank you. One of them is the star of this piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean about the tax papers. finished mine a couple of days ago and today i will box it all up and store it away. done!! now i have returned to my regularly scheduled wondering. not sure about the moon or who sent it but i have more if needed . looks like a wondering chair to me...