Wednesday, January 09, 2013

hooky Wednesday?

one

I'm ever tempted but instead, just going to spend the shift eyeballing these four on the screen and see which one makes the cut.

Right now it's just all pins, 24" x 40".
Once I make the final choice I'm going to do most of this one by hand. I need time to think and I'll want this one with me while I visit with family in NY next week.

Cast a vote in comments for your favorite if you have an opinion. Saying why would be a sweet bonus. I'm seeing just how contrary I can be
two
three
four

2 comments:

Kit Lang said...

I like #4 the best - I think it's the balanced placement of the three yellow bits with the 3 grey/cream circles that makes it work for me.

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

I like the flow of white in two... and even like it better if I look at it upside down!