Sunday, February 17, 2013

a tear soaked headless blue horse

Here I am happily working away through the rerun of last week's episode of Downton Abbey blissfully unaware of what was heading down the pike at the end of the one that followed.

Jimmy, it was good you were not here for this one because the weeping and swearing was just awful! You would have woken up growling.


It's crazy that I get so emotionally invested in one or two TV shows a season. The funny thing is I've only just started watching this show and have barely gotten the names and faces straight before the writers started knocking people off!

1 comment:

Vicky aka Stichr said...

I had to go back and watch missing pieces too...and this is the only knock off....I watched this whole episode waiting for this moment because I saw this post before I saw the show...wonder if they will do a 4th season???

have you watched all the amc shows? hell on wheels is good too, just like breaking bad and the walking dead.