Friday, June 21, 2013

Solstice Gifts

The first fruits of yesterday's dyefest were uninspiring. I put part of that down to my own frazzled lack of focus and some to the tired out dye stock that I was being flagrant with.

The offenders have been sent back into the sauce but I did get some new combinations mixed up today.

This gem is a section of one of Martha Stewarts finest which I used for wiping up the spills while making the new dyestock.

And while I was looking for something else, look who popped out of one of the cloth bins!

2 comments:

Kit Lang said...

Oooohhh... that wipe up IS a beauty. Going in the shop soon? Size? Cost?

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Congrats on finding the scissors! And your wipe up is gorgeous! Don't give up on old dyes... I have done some dyeing recently with some that had been in the garage for over a year, and got good color.