Thursday, June 14, 2018

spiral

Another fistful of day gone haywire. I just don't roll with the punches the way I used to, but it's not all bad stuff. Just stuff.

A few days of Charlie being off because of ear infections. (he's on the mend now)

My self off because I've allowed myself to become as sedentary as a walrus and the longer I let it go on the worse it will get.

After days of some high powered shopping, new laundry machines were delivered and installed today thanks to the generosity of a dear, kind soul who saw my need and set things right. I will be forever grateful!

The process of taking things out of the closet until all the favorite stuff is dirty is instructive. After three weeks, give or take a day, of handwashing undies in a bucket and hanging them on the line, I still have a bunch of clothes in the closet. If I haven't worn it in the past few weeks and won't wear it come winter, it's going to Goodwill which was most likely where it came from in the first place.
two simple souls from Sears

2 comments:

Ms. said...

I'm up half the night trying to clear a path for the A/C delivery tomorrow and it sure is a revelation undoing the hallway and other spots...I am the old one living too long in one place, the of nightmares. Some stuff got chucked, but I need a team for a week to really do it.

Saw your New Washing machine post at FB Ha! Have you chosen the musical accompaniment yet?

Joanne S said...

Winkie and Blickie.