Wednesday, February 24, 2021

scrambled day


A poor placeholding picture for what was a glorious day. A windows wide, blue sky beauty. 70s easy. Sandal weather and I was too absorbed in work to appreciate it. 

I gave a minute to the thought that I need to do a color inventory. Dyeing weather will be on us soon.

I had to drive to the office of the company I work for to swap out some equipment. I haven't set foot in the place in two years. The drive there and back was no longer something I could do on autopilot. Too many changes along the route. 

My list of gottas went down by one and up by three. Big things are afoot, but I feel like I'm walking on a shrinking iceberg. 

I cleaned half a huge glass door today, inside and out. Seeing clearly everything else that needs attention around here gave me pause. 

A heart close to my own is hurting and I'm feeling it too. 😓

 







5 comments:

Nancy said...

(((Deb)))

Liz A said...

sandals and window cleaning here, too ... what a difference a week makes

and wishes for heart-healing to you and loved ones ...

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

hearts...i know this feeling....so for all of us...
Be Well

SueF said...

I plate spin all of the hearts, always have. It's often hard to take a deep enough breath for myself. My dad was so understanding of my worrysome brain and I miss that. Sending love for care taking and taking care.

Nancy said...

For Sue F~ Your comment really touched me, as I understand this feeling so well. Sending a hug your way.
Nancy