Thursday, April 08, 2021

On the runway

 

The first. *Not* typical of the rest, just first readied because there was some special handling. 

I know I'm going to need more along these lines.

Sets of six are up here.

 What are you looking for? Eclectic? Close cousins? 

Regrets. International customers, 

The LOSS rate of small packages both in and out of the US is still staggering. The bottleneck seems to be US customs. I'm still doing research, but it may be a bit longer before I'm comfortable shipping overseas. 


5 comments:

CF said...

Loving those lighter close cousins in the photo. But all your output sparks joy.

Liz A said...

those light heathers are among my favorites for blending with other colors ...

wordybird said...

me, i'm for those deep, jewel-like colors...

Hazel said...

Like I said earlier...So much gorgeousness!

Deb Lacativa said...

Next round, I'll be working on more of both of these ways.