Friday, July 30, 2021

It's my book's birthday!

 


...and it's TRIPLETS!

Go here to see if  Prophets Tango is your cuppa. Thank all the gods & goddesses that there is something for everyone!

E-books are available here . 

After a little prodding, Amazon bundled the three together for one price!

I'm still fussing with them to do the same for the print version. Jeez, guys, it's a SERIAL.  I'll be selling signed copies as soon as I can get my hands on them.


                                  I woke up from a desperately needed nap for this:







9 comments:

Mo Crow said...

Congratulations Deb!

Liz A said...

Woo hoo!

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

it's FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marilee said...

Sounds delish! But I'll have to wait for the print version. My eyes can only take so much computer screen time. Still, congratulations!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Hazel said...

✨Congratulations!!!✨ Looking forward to the print version!

deemallon said...

I’m reading (re-reading) my kindle copy but I want paper, too! Since I remember the characters and plot from our chapter swapping, I get to now focus on and remember how good the writing is. The writing is very very good. And with five dead bodies in the first 17% of Volume one, you sure pack in the action.

Deb Lacativa said...

I never counted corpses! Keep a running tally for me.

Liz A said...

I remember the feeling when I was a librarian ... cracking open a box of new books ... nothing like it ... can only imagine what it must be like when the books are from your own hand ... amazing!!!

Nancy said...

Hooray!! I have the biggest smile right now! So happy and excited for you. I too am waiting for the print versions :) Congrats to you!