Saturday, July 08, 2006

Real Fiber Stuff!

Take heart all you dyers. If some of your last batch was just Ho-Hum, don't forget that Cascade and Anti-chlor can come to the rescue! It was a great day at the Lawrenceville Dyeworx undoing the misery of the losers of the last big dye-fest a few weeks back. As you can see, secret formulas and ancient, esoteric practices are involved here. My neighbors think I run a boot camp for clown school dropouts. work in progressnot making wine antichlor bath
I think I'm six for six this time out and having just finished the ironing (and everything is just a great looking dry as it was wet)I figure there's at least four whole cloth pieces in the wings.

5 comments:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Wow, WOW, WOW Can I come and play. This all looks like such wonderful fun, and the results are amazing. Such talent :D

Joyce said...

I am very impressed with your dyed fabric. I am wondering how you got those great circles or is it classified information? How about an online tutorial???

ACey said...

This stuff is beyond cool! Where do you think you will start?

Karoda said...

yes, these are very graphically powerful pieces of cloth!

arlee said...

Who knew a laundry line could be so fascinating and beautiful!! Sure is an improvement on the usual in the neighbour's yard! :} Those are delecious pieces there---would love ta wrap up and fly away in one or two!