Saturday, September 09, 2006

Stamping? @ the L'ville Frankenstein Dyeworx

Smells like fall today as I use up the last of the 400M from Testfabric. These sponges were packing from some electronic gadget. Makes me wonder just how much dye paste made it onto the fabric. You can see in this next picture that a lot of the vibrancy of these pieces faded away as they dried. That reminds me, I'm going to go upstairs right now and "wet" one of them with acrylic medium to see if the color depth comes back.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

The fabric looks pretty bright from here. I am wondering if the styrofoam blocks that computers etc come in would work for stamps. THey could probably be carved into shapes. When my life calms down I may try it.

Shirley Goodwin said...

mmmmm, these are good Deb.

Karoda said...

i especially like the one on the upper right...it has a more transparent quality that is appealing.

Melly Testa said...

I love that you are working whole cloth and showing smaller highly designed squares. Neat stuff Deb.