Thursday, January 18, 2007

Yes, yes, bowing and scraping my hair in the mud, I sold two pieces last month and I am still pinching myself. That's a story for another day. My main interest in grabbing this screenshot was the hit counter. How much more possessed can I get without committing to some bad tattoos? And here's what this New Moon in Capricorn is good for according to Lisa Miller : "This is the best New Moon for setting goals, initiating projects, and making a serious commitment to achieve." But does it get any better than last month? I insist! I have qualms but now that I look at the word, I have decided that qualms are small mossy growths around the rim of over watered houseplants, nothing to fear. And like JM says, "fear is a friend who's misunderstood".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Deb! I'm sure your collectors are thrilled with your art!

SeamRippstress said...

Awesome! 6666 visitors and you sold two. Those 6664 will be mad when they return to find them all GONE and transformed into your tatoo.

Beate Knappe said...

Congratulations Congratulations this is so wonderfull.

Karoda said...

Great pieces! Was the sell to 2 different persons or the same?