Monday, March 10, 2008

website 99% refurbed

I have been at this computer all day and it's still not finished but the fun part, the glory part is done. Now for some nitpicking and some verbiage but my brain is empty. Thanks to everyone who made suggestions and comments - I've made a list and will work through it as time permits. Karen- the "next" link thing was important. Don't know how I could have missed it. Deb -I'm still on the fence about using that nav bar graphic. It's been so long since I've monkeyed around with image maps I'm afraid I'd have to go back to kindergarten to recapture the moves. There are images scattered all over the place, some okay, some have to be re-shot. I'm beginning to worry that my A-95 is having issues. Every now and then the little iris that protects the lens doesn't open all the way instantly. I wonder if the focusing mechanism could be off too. Has anyone noticed that I'm not mentioning quilts or fiber alongside the images? I plan on yakking about my methods and materials in an artists statement kind of thing but I have to think about it some. All I want to do is make another cotton & scraps sandwich, choose some threads and settle in. Jude's Lions are so inspiring. Maybe something lots bigger this time.

3 comments:

jude said...

wow, there is great stuff here. i am revamping my links.....slowly but surely. things will probably appear and disappear until i get it right. you know how it is....

Nellie's Needles said...

Looking GOOD! and easy to navigate ... woohoo!

TALL GIRL said...

Your website is wonderful! I stumbled across your blog through the SAQA ring and I love what you've done with your site. It is both amazing and amusing to me how much time web design sucks up though...