Sunday, May 04, 2008

Company's coming

I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and still Martha Stewart would stroke out! Poor thing. Colin's girlfriend, Raquel has arrived to stay with us a while until she can move into her new apartment. Her friend Lynn was kind enough to load all Raquel's worldly goods into her van and bring her to us from Gainseville, FL. So, how many of you can say you know someone who is an Aerialist, choreographer, dancer, clown, performer, producer, director, who is having fun and exploring the art of film. And in Lynn's spare time: See some of her current work here.

3 comments:

mzjohansen said...

BRAVO !!
Way to go!

Lynn said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Deb and family. Your hospitality inspired me. Your colorful fabrics took my breath away. The meals we shared filled a hunger in me.
Now about that giant pink cat puppet fabric. . . :)

Mary said...

I wish I had a friend who is a Circus Girl!!
seriously- your work is stunning! I especially love 'Dirty Pool'