Thursday, February 26, 2009

nomo #3

Time to restuff and restock the little ragbag that I take in to the office. Last night I went in there with no pins and no thread, but still got this one was composed flat and rolled tight so things would be in place when I got it to the machine this morning. I've been dreaming about how these are going to be made full sized- the layers, the colors, the stitching - an hoping that over dreaming a piece doesn't do for me what putting it down in a sketchbook does..*poof*

4 comments:

Sue Reno said...

I like the effect you got by layering it on a piece of your luscious sugar dyed damask--very cool.

jude said...

these are going to be so great BIG. oh yes!

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

I love the 'claws'! Meooooowwwww!

Elizabeth Barton said...

I like that! Looks like a wild riderless horse!! (now I wonder why I think that....hmmmm)! great movement.

Keep on cantering along!!!
Elizabeth