Wednesday, September 01, 2010

work view

We've been recently given permission to "claim" our real estate at the office if we have been there at least six months. Over a year ago I selected a seat that no one else wanted so I've been lucky and comfortable there. My back is to a wall of windows and a door and it's only half a cube, on the corner of Crazy & Main. I like the natural light, the view of the pines and now, I'm free to decorate a bit so I brought "Backyards" to work with me to enjoy it a bit before shipping.


My marigolds are going into fall overdrive. Here's one of the smallest cusspots on my desk.
And a picture of the moon that was worth getting pulled over for. I stopped for a few seconds on an overpass on the way home and shot this out the car window. It was a spot that had the least amount of light pollution and there wasn't another soul on the road except for a police officer who pulled me over to find out what I was up to.

6 comments:

arlee said...

mmmmmmmmmm, mucha marigold moon :)

Congrats on the biz lately, lovely to see others appreciating you

ant said...

nice way to dress the "office". Stunning moon shot, looks like a piece of pita bread folded in half. what did the cop think? lol
ant

Phyllis said...

Such a great photo. I would have stopped too, and of course the police officer perhaps thought you were a little crazy? or maybe not.

Phyllis said...

Such a great photo. I would have stopped too, and of course the police officer perhaps thought you were a little crazy? or maybe not.

Rosemary@semo.net said...

My son was a State Trooper in Alaska, now retired. Hey, he retired young, in his mid 40's - but I guess that still makes me old, older, and oldest. Anyway, back to the cop stopping to see what was happening. My son had comments about when, in his patrols, he'd stop to see what was happening, often to see if a person needed help. Being a cop can be a dangerous, thankless job.

Morna Crites-Moore said...

That is one heckuva gorgeous moon photo. :-)