Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Friday!

Thought I'd leave you with a little color before I get off this electric treadmill for 48 hours...it's a test.

There's a lot of work brewing on all fronts and I don't want to let the moments fritter away.

This was a quick and dirty sketch to see how those Inktense Blocks work...not so great in my sketchbook, I should have known because the paper is very closed, almost greasy.

I finished basting K4 this morning and already I'm looking around for more scraps of black and white cloth. The sun peeked out just as I snapped this shot, and then it retreated.


3 comments:

Judy Martin said...

love it!

Cathy Hooley said...

"electric treadmill" - perfect way to describe it!

Mary Ann said...

Very intriguing! I use black felt as batting on black pieces, it hand needles very easily and doesn't beard or pill.