Friday, September 12, 2014

the transistion


The group show "Fierce Fibers" opened last night at the Art Place in Marietta, GA.  It looks terrific from what I have seen. My time was totally co-opted yesterday and the Honda still down for the count, so I was not able to attend.

Between scheduled obligations, I was able to squeeze in one more day of water time, although I was getting pretty cold in short order. And notice that advancing tinge of green as the algae gets a toehold.  Today started out looking like crap all day, but the sun is baking down.  I may put a toe or two in again.    

 

1 comment:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

The exhibit looks fabulous, and your pieces really stand out nicely against the dark walls! Too bad you couldn't make the opening... hopefully there will be more coming that you can attend!