Thursday, February 05, 2015

Working work

My textile art is hard at work these days. In and out of the washer and dryer on a weekly basis.
 
"Spooky Stories"


I've not been a good participant in the ongoing Facebook chain of Art. I was nominated three times that I know of and I was very honored, but I just haven't had the free time to fool with it. And not enough new stuff to post. 



I've enjoyed seeing other artist's work, Not so much the ancient stuff, which is why I've not trotted out all my old stuff,  It's been all over this blog for the last ten years. I'm tired of seeing it.
"The Modern"

Pulled this from the River basket this morning and got in a whole twenty minutes of stitching but had to stop because I stuck myself bloody three time and was working with white thread. My fingers have gone dumb and blind.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love your work and your quilt model :)

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

It just occurred to me that you could make a really darling calendar with your work and Charlie! Just saying... baby-cakes instead of beef-cake!