Saturday, May 28, 2016

harvested

You can clearly see the difference between the wet and dry cloth when you look at the header. Me? I like loud. I know others, not so much. So, there's something here for everyone.

This latest batch makes me wish I could take a two-week vacation from the day-job (what doesn't?) so I could work out this thread of hue, tone and texture, but I'm well aware of the serendipitous nature of my process.

I'm inclined to want stronger, louder colors so you know where the next batch is  headed, whenever that gets to happen. MORE COWBELL!

 I've taken a few for myself. Another small group has been assigned for further development. The rest will be for sale, either in whole pieces or in small parts as part of the ongoing Fat Baggy campaign.




3 comments:

Joe Madl said...

these are so glorious! i love the idea that some will manage to stay in larger fragments... oh look, i'm turning so green i shall be mistaken for the grinch!

Deb Lacativa said...

Some of them look like Alien Hides (a series I did years ago) . They are hard to part out.

Tina said...

These are beautiful! Love them!