Friday, March 24, 2017

fridays off

It was perfect weather for stitching outside this afternoon. Light bright, but not hot. Breezes just a kiss. No phone and a little good music. Felt like a celebration. (in the harsh light of the next morning - this is avoidance activity. My house is a mess, day to day housework behind, the outside stuff hanging fire and there is now a huge gap in the novel where I've ripped out a big, complex scene.  Today, sitting and stitching feels like gorging on chocolate. but I'm an addict, so......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Being one who is too often concerned with "making all the edges line up" before I can do anything else, I say go for it, Deb. Enjoy the sunshine, light breezes, and stitching as much as you can.

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

I'm with Stephanie Jo! Sometimes avoidance is the sure cure for what ails ya, and the house and yard work will still be there... never goes away! Love what you're doing!