Monday, September 04, 2017

in the works

Despite a heavy round of what's now called "adulting" I prepped and dyed a new batch of dirty threads and while I was slinging crystals, I put this sleeveless linen blouse down on the deck boards to catch the overspray and scatter.  They have all been batching a while now.

I'm thinking through how I want to handle dyeing shirts. This is a test.


These are two views of the table cover that I've been using all season. It's a flannel fitted shit that probably has a high percentage of synthetic in it. I don't expect it to hold on to these colors. Sad that.



2 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

hold or not, they are there now, and so so Beauty FULL!

Deb Lacativa said...

They are. I'm going to put them into a soda ash bath and hope for the best.