Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More Internal Exploration

There are so many different ways to say GUTS! These on the left are three different views of "Gall" which is about 14" at the widest point. I have decided to attach brass fishing swivels to these pieces and suspend them at different heights from an acrylic rod about six feet long. And this piece is titled "Parts Unknown " which is where I seem to be heading but is really old home ground for me. Last years "Alien Autopsy" has been sold. This is so cool I can't stand it and I may do some beadwork on it. Bigger than the others, it's about 18" long but don't ask me on what axis.

2 comments:

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Deb these are getting more and more amazing as you go through all the GUTS. Or you could mispell it to be cutsey wootsey as GutZ. Anyways, I love'em.

Emmy said...

Cool things