Wednesday, April 09, 2008

done but not done

Just couldn't resist washing out just one to see what all the fuss was about. Do you think that she thinks she is sleeping by the fireplace? I am rubberlegged! I ran out of soda ash and personal energy before I ran out of fabric to dye and color, so now I rest and I'll live to dye another day. Arrrr! Madame Karma expresses her opinion of my tablemopper - I always dedicate one clean yard of fabric to general and ongoing cleanup during a dye session. Interesting things usually happen.

3 comments:

Nellie's Needles said...

oooo...can't wait to see the results. I do like your clean-up piece. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful those can be. There have been times I've liked those better than my intentionally worked pieces.

Karoda said...

Deb, if the results of your favorite are any indication of the fun you're having...I wanna come play to play ;)

gabrielle said...

Way good stuff. Hope you save some for yourself. One aspect I admire in dyer's is that their personality is so evident in the cloth they produce. This fabric screams Deb.