Sunday, February 18, 2018

a soft day

Warm and soft, windows and doors open this morning while I talk with family in NY about their half a foot of fresh snow.

I finally got a chance to use some of my own dirty thread. It does make me edgy to think that I only have one skein like this. Planning on making a big batch when I'm at FOF18 at the ACA in New Smryna Beach, FL in April.

I stitched while I waited for my lunch date. He's getting to be quite a conversationalist.

He's fond of large plastic eggs. Filling them with whatever small treasures. Hiding them, discovering and opening them as if they appeared spontaneously.

I asked him, "What's in this one?" ( the same one he's been playing with for an hour)

He replied, "It's a mystery!"

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

Life is a mystery---nice that he's discovered it early!

Yes, the disappearing Dirty Threads. I ask--is this worthy of the Dirty Thread
before stitching. Make LOTS MORE.

Anonymous said...

"It's a mystery" -- wow. that tells me so much about him!