Friday, February 07, 2020

No fear

It's interesting how some people seem to be afraid of secret messages. Rest assured, if I have something important to add to the conversation, I will stoop to crude language at a third grade level to accommodate those who need it.


 In the meantime, I watch my country try to eat itself alive . Notice the word "try".

I believe that the oppressors will choke to death on their own agenda because there are far too many good people who oppose the self-serving ugliness of the current administration.  Those who support that evil agenda will forever bear the stain of their fear and greed. We see you.

What to do? Only what one person can, one moment to the next. Be kind. Vote. Keep your knives sharp.


4 comments:

Mo Crow said...

such beauty!

shiborigirl said...

you be you, which is by the way, fabulous! busy here coordinating political signs here in our city against more tax measures so the monied pols can recklessly spend on frivolous pet projects and more. we are small but mighty! Our reform coalition is running two candidates for council-wish us luck cause we are gonna need it!

Liz A said...

your cloth is always beautiful, but in your hands especially it takes on added life ... and the signs that your fingers channel speak volumes ...

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I love your optimism. "I believe that the oppressors will choke to death on their own agenda because there are far too many good people who oppose the self-serving ugliness of the current administration." I do so hope that is true.