Monday, April 02, 2018

Charlie Monday

I'm mostly packed. The idea was to leave Charlie's and come back here to finish. Silly me. You just don't park a three-year-olds energy and need for engagement because you have shit to do.  It was noon before we got this far. I'm still doing laundry. I'll head out when I get a good night's rest.


Then we had a picnic McD's lunch. The weather has turned perfect except for insane levels of pollen that had both of us coughing and rubbing our eyes. 



He was charmed that Colin got him this bit of weirdness which he recognized as a Poop Emoji. This one winds up and poops out candy as it goes. At one point he said, "It had no more poops to give."  I almost fell out of the chair.



Jake came to collect him and there was much goodbyeing as he knows all about my trip.

We will facetime or whatever I can get the web to do while I'm away.





2 comments:

Joanne S said...

Get a good night's rest--you don't want to be out of poops in the morning. And HAVE FUN!!!!

Anonymous said...

hope you're having fun in florida! (had fun?)