Sunday, August 06, 2006

New on the design wall

I've been doodling and dreaming with this group of fabrics since I got back from NY. So much so that they talked me into re-washing, drying and ironing them today as a group. What's up with that? So far they are hanging quiet on the design wall (the pale blue of which is really starting to aggravate me) but it's not quite stone quiet. There's a low hum happening. Yes, Debra, that is my voice muttering about keeping the skull blinking and camera rolling all at the same time. I sound like a bratty kid. The moment I clicked on Publish Post, this cold bugger leaped under the desk onto my foot and then up into the bookcase with Voodoo in hot pursuit. Note the dust bunnys stuck to his chin. He was released unharmed, but I suspect he has a deal with the catz that they bring him in over and over again without any wear and tear.

5 comments:

Debra said...

OK, that blue hanging near the bottom? Got. To. Go.

The others are almost a composition of themselves already.

Deb Lacativa said...

the one on the left or the right? I might have used just very small snippets of those colors for a little pizzazz but I am sensing value blahs coming on.

Debra said...

The one on the left. Yeah, the values are all a bit homogenious, so something lighter could give some zing.. but that one piece is too turquoisey in my eye.

Or it's the color on my monitor...

Vicky aka Stichr said...

oh what a handsome printz.

arlee said...

funny but i'd use a *smidge* of that wall colour! Maybe a wee bit of stitching? I "see" a bit of that colour in the discharge areas---but that may be *my* monitor :}

Phrog is in league with SSSSSnake that my cats keep slithering in and out of my "pied a terre"