Saturday, May 01, 2010

studio day?

Chores done, and a ballgame to look forward to this afternoon, if the rain holds off and IF I can stand to watch. The Braves lost an unprecedented 9 games in a row and the win last night almost felt like a fluke. It's been a horrorshow.

I'm going to see what happens in the studio this morning.  I can't wait to see how the new dyes work with the silks that came with them. As you can see, it works really well on hair.

The red bangs washed out just a bit to dark pink but my hair is tough as wire and doesn't hang on to anything for long. This gives a whole new thought to the Blue Haired Ladies.

The bear restoration process goes on, if slowly. I could go really outrageous of course but I don't think I want to stray too far from the innocence of the thing, pink as it as to it's soul.


The third eye was a given. Now to make the other two eyes different but compelling in their own way.

4 comments:

jude said...

oh the eye is great!

Heather said...

Love your hair and the bear!

arlee said...

i hear from Pamela that you have outrageously thick gorgeous hair--go wild Babe :)

starseasons said...

I'm loving your bear rescue. I would not have been able to pass it by forever either.