Saturday, July 12, 2014

wheels

This is the view from my writing space these days.  We moved Jim's truck in preparation for some tree work at the back of the driveway.
I don't always get the little heart leap that I used to get when I saw it parked in the driveway as I made the turn onto our block: or if  I saw one like it on the highway where the white Ford F150 rules the road, at least here in Georgia.  It's more a touchstone now. I'm looking forward to driving it once it's ready, but there's no hurry.

Last Saturday, my car was damaged in a minor wreck and Monday I'll be handing it over to the repair shop - the other driver's insurance company is picking up the tab for the fix and a rental for me for the duration.  I really wanted a convertible, but couldn't talk Enterprise into bringing one up from the airport location for me.

Not much from me on the fiber front. Charlie's quilt is nearly finished and good thing too, the baby shower is today and there's another tomorrow.  Pictures when it's properly finished.  Mostly what I have been up to is  here 

No comments: