Thursday, July 17, 2014

sweetness

These are things that make me smile. A new box of crayons, my floppy hat cause I got too much sun the other day and ten longhand pages to type up and build around.

We had a night of deep sleeping temperatures for the first time in ages last night after I got home from an evening with a different writing group. Different folks and slant. Nice bunch and luckily I won't have to choose between the two groups as they meet on opposite weeks.

I got my car back from the dealer this  morning prettier than it's been in years. Drove it to the park where I put in a fast mile and then drove the long way for some provisioning. That span of time gave me the bones of a scene that I have been sneaking up on..the Money Shot they call it in the film world.  Some pool time too.

Then I got an email from Bubbles reminding me that Fierce is expected at a show at the end of summer...best get back into it soon.

3 comments:

arlee said...

YAHOO!!! On all counts, sounds like life is summery and at least semi-sweet.

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Lots of positive vibes here! So glad you have found some writers to mix with... nothing better than being with other creative minds to get the juices flowing!

Hopes Handcrafts said...

We are in mid-winter here in New Zealand...and it's cold. Summer sounds blissful to me!