Saturday, May 04, 2019

a napping house


I could digitally remove all the crud from the carpet, but as I'm too lazy to vacuum.....

This is a section of cotton bed ruffle that I've (insanely) decided to pick all the seams out of. Really good, French seams. I do a few inches and have to set it aside.

Sweetie thinks it's all for her entertainment.

The weather has swung between noisy thunderstorms and steamy sun blazing about four times today. Napping seems the best way to deal with it.



Midday, there was mayhem right outside the front door. Colin captured this. The hawk was undeterred and returned to his good hunting place within the hour. I sincerely hope that is one of the rats that has been plaguing my kitchen and I'm very glad I did not resort to poison.


3 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

I can't get the video

Deb Lacativa said...

I emailed you the link. Let me know.

Els said...

Ha ! recognize that about picking seams ;-)

Wow, that is a big bird ! We had a sparrow hawk that
captured a dove in our garden a few weeks back ...
(was a great "show"!)