Sunday, February 10, 2013

Season Finale already?




Did the announcer really just say that?  That next Sunday will be the season finale of Downton Abbey? Woe is me. 
 I am so glad that I decided to spend the past two hours in that past rather than sit wondering and frowning over what passes for musical talent on the Grammys.

Once upon a time people conducted themselves with a measure of dignity. I like that. And the hats.

The hand stitching and finishing is done on Karma 4 and I can give over the rest of my studio time to finishing K5.

Changes are afoot in our household (more about that when I know more) and changes are coming in my work. Color is calling me back and I'll be answering soon.


Karma IV (30"x39")

3 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Your Karmas are really coming along beautifully! Can't wait to see them all in a group...

Kit Lang said...

Beautiful. (And I just got my hot little hands on Season 3 of Downton Abbey. I won't tell you how it ends!)

Anonymous said...

love it. How big? The dots move the eye around, and the big white drapy shape feels like a critter, somehow.