Friday, March 14, 2014

out of time

I've probably packed more crap than I will even look at but then it's fun to share. What I'm really looking forward to is the beach, but I recalled that last time I was here it was also mid March and charging into the surf could provoke a heart attack.

If there is internet access you'll read all about it.


 "In reality, the woman belonged to sometime else as she was just here at this time by accident. A slip of the cosmic order had caused her to be born out of sequence, under the wrong stars. She had been overlooked by the universe. In the book of all names and beings she was unlisted, with no past nor future written down for her. She was invisible to the gods, the passage of time and the protection of the stars"

3 comments:

Kit Lang said...

Have a great time!!! :)

Jeannie said...

You don't know how much I am wishing you a fabulous time. I hope you come home overflowing with creativity, excitement, and most of all - happiness. Kick ass and take names! xoxo

Ms. said...

Yea! Toes do your thing....lucky you.