Monday, November 10, 2014

Badges flying



"True Love Ways" should be arriving at its new home tomorrow or the next day.

The proceeds took me for a much needed day away from the ranch. However prosy you might think squatting in IKEAs cafeteria from breakfast though lunch might be, it was just the ticket for me and my friend.

The food is just meh, but the time and space with no one hurrying you away from your table is a luxury. And then there's the store. I'm not much of a shopper, but this place does it for both of us and that in itself is amazing because our tastes are so divergent.

Janice pointed out that I have been squeezing this same pillow every time we got there since the place opened. I finally threw it in the basket.

And for the first time in forever, I was paying attention in the toy department and it's a wonderland.  Charlie likes faces.

2 comments:

Terry said...

I love that pillow for you...and that adorable sprite with the FACE for Charlie.

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

The pillow made me think of neon sharpies... but then you probably don't color inside the lines, right? I do love the fabric! And I'll bet you could come up with a great soft-stuffed critter with a face using fabric... kind of a boy's version of a Raggedy Ann. I had mine until I was 15, and re-embroidered her face a few times as I recall!