Sunday, March 24, 2024

Sky work

 




Colin sent this moonset from the airport this morning.

It's eerie. Has the feeling one has on waking from strange dreams which is my regular headspace lately.






And this was my sunrise in the studio a few hours later. The light at this hour is always a little too much for my camera but I couldn't discard this one because Salem was approving from her new favorite station - a chair cushion behind the Janome.

I will post most of this lot on the shop page later in the week with better, truer pictures.




3 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a colorful life!
Colin's photo is indeed eerie, with the plane partially lit...a scene from a movie!

Aviator said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aviator said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.