Tuesday, March 09, 2010

finishing




"Old Comfort" is mounted and I'm pleased that  none of the bright whites lost their pop.

I took a whole series of photos around this one and the process and will get them published with commentary when I get an hour or so. (click for closeup)








                                            
                                                       I've started work on mounting "Candyland"
which will really benefit from the darkening that comes with this process. It was a pastel disappointment but you can see by the red that it's going to be a color riot. Now if I can just work up the courage to paint in the margins - extend the design beyond the fiber.

1 comment:

Tangled Stitch said...

This is a really pretty piece. I love the little one too! Very nice pieces.