Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sights, sounds and smells

I eavesdropped on about six consecutive hours of "Ancient Aliens" through my very slow shift last night and I'm thinking I've been 'fluenced.

Looking forward to a Braves game on TV later on(even if it's only spring training) and more time working on this one while a pot of home made chicken noodle soup simmers.


The fragrance of the day is "Creed Aventus" which I liked from the very first whiff.   OF COURSE I did...turns out it's a man's fragrance (adored by women, the ad sez). Well, they make the stuff to turn our heads and make them follow them down the street, right?  It's cool that they offer sample packs of their other offerings.

ps...I have given my husband a headache.

1 comment:

susan said...

i really like it!
i scored some old damask and doilies and stuff to dye. I already dyed some of it but have a whole bag full. now they know im interested in that kind of stuff at st. vinnies, they look out for me and tell me when they get a new batch it :-) thank goodness for st. vinnies!