Sunday, September 13, 2020

Are you in? Are you ALL in?


"Blue Wave 2020"     12x34    


I'm raffling off this piece to benefit the BIDEN/HARRIS presidential campaign. Here are the rules:

 I know the whole world is watching and we appreciate the support, but I'll have to restrict entries to the US only because of shipping, taxes, customs - all that bureaucratic bs.

Email me - deborah at lacativa dot com -  any receipt for your donation to the BIDEN/HARRIS campaign dating from to 9/1 up to the deadline of 9/24. Put BLUEWAVE in the subject line.

 I only want to see your name, the date, and the amount. Black out anything else.

There will be ONE entry for every TEN dollars donated to the BIDEN/HARRIS presidential campaign. I will round up by fives. If you gave 25, you'll get three chances.

There will be a video of the drawing on Thursday, September 24. Good luck!


Are you in?  Questions? Email me.

some detail shots





















1 comment:

Deb Lacativa said...

YAY! Thank you!