Sunday, October 02, 2022

my turn to catch up

 



I was going to do a time-lapse or speeded-up video of this process, but really, there's not much action. Just me making choices on the fly. 


I have a square yard of linen toweling that I hand hemmed on all four sides. It has just enough texture to grab and hold like a felt board.

I fold the linen base in half because my working surface is small. I take pieces of cloth from the big bin and lay them out on the linen like this, rolling the base up as needed. Then I take all the pieces off, stack them tidy and repeat the process to get a full yard of scraps.

A quartet of threads is selected to tuck inside the cloth. 

MB, these will be on their way to you tomorrow.






1 comment:

Hill Top Post said...

Lucky MB! :) I love the process and I love the cloth and threads!