Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Love

 





Putting special pieces of cloth to work this way is easy. Just tuck them in. I tried some random stitching on one and immediately picked it all out.  Anything beyond the color and the weave was just distraction.



Colin and Jake don't often work together. Just hearing them outside muttering and puttering warms my heart.



Even as I struggle to get the next book some legs, I have to do marketing stuff for the first three. In case you wondered what it was all about, the e-version of this one is free this week, just click on the link in the sidebar. Read the blurb, read the reviews and if it's your cup of tea, you're welcome, but be ready to shell out for two & three for the whole story as Prophets Tango is a serial.



4 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

Alyssia just began RE~reading Prophet's last week...coincidence!

sons together, yes. love the pic.

everyday now, your Cloth saves me. Over and Over again.
it is a JOY

Deb Lacativa said...

Thank you. Both.

Liz A said...

my sister in law just sent me a package of my mom's old pasta dishes packed in two dozen old damask napkins (which mostly worked as only two of the dishes broke) ... so into the laundry they will go and then on to you for next year's dye deck festing

Deb Lacativa said...

It's the old/new promise of cloth and color that keeps me going sometimes.