Monday, August 23, 2010

R&R

It was a restful weekend even with a few hours of OT on Saturday.

After several heavy thunderstorms the pool is starting to show the turn of the seasons. Dead leaves and debris from the trees are part of the daily chores now.

I got a lot of stitching done on "Ocean Homes" but it's a long way from finished and nothing much to look at now.

 I did spend the cool hours yesterday picking out, ironing and posting several new sets for RAD as promised. Thanks for all the suggestions.








During the "dig" in the studio, I came across these two very small (8"x8") hand stitched pieces. The tiny "T" stitches are the same ones I'm still using. One stitch in one direction just seems unfinished to me. Or lonely. These are both available. Email me if you are interested.


1 comment:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

I LOVE the shot of the dragonfly on the rubber ducky! We've had a lot of dragonflies this year, but none of them have posed as nicely as this one!